By default, 10 events are shown in the activity monitor. If you wish to increase or decrease this number, please follow the steps below:
1) In File Explorer, go to installation directory\BDNA\Data Platform\Conf
2) Open the Norm.Configuration in a text editor
3) Search for ACTIVITY_DISPLAY_ROW
4) You should then see what is below. You will need to update the string value to the amount of entries you would like to see in the activity monitor. Shown in bold.
5) Now save the file and refresh the Activity Monitor webpage and the page should update with the new amount of activities.
Has the bug associated with displaying more than 10 events been resolved?
This is not a bug but per design as we have noticed performance issues with displaying more than 10 events and hence recommend keeping this to 10