cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vulnerabilities - Description and Solution Fields

hi all, 

I'm wanting to create a report with the vulnerabilities "Description" and "Solution" fields listed but I can't seem to find these as available fields.  

Both fields are viewable via the OTB Vulnerability Dashboard (see attached screen shots) but I can't seem to find them anywhere else to report them in my own report.  

What am I missing/doing incorrectly?  Or are these 2 fields just not available for general user reporting? 

Vuln dashboard screen shot - i drilled down on SAID id link then the attribute details are shown, in the SAID Attribute details screen shot. 

thanks Pen

(1) Solution

@penelopej 

These fields are not available for general reporting through the User Console yet.

If you want you can pull them through SQL and you can find them in the table named [BDNA_PUBLISH].[dbo].[TCAT_SVM_DATA] column names TEXT_DESCRIPTION and SOLUTION respectively.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

@penelopej 

These fields are not available for general reporting through the User Console yet.

If you want you can pull them through SQL and you can find them in the table named [BDNA_PUBLISH].[dbo].[TCAT_SVM_DATA] column names TEXT_DESCRIPTION and SOLUTION respectively.

Thanks,