cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detail out all the requirements on each extractor

Hi,

Do you have a list of all the extractors available out of the box with all the detailed permissions?Example for SCCM is just needing SQL Server name, the main database name (CM_ ) and a service account which has db_datareader rights.

Thanks,

Steve

(4) Replies

@steven_donovan1 wrote:

Hi,

Do you have a list of all the extractors available out of the box with all the detailed permissions?Example for SCCM is just needing SQL Server name, the main database name (CM_ ) and a service account which has db_datareader rights.

Thanks,

Steve

I also have the same question. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Shane

dsood
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

Hi Steve
For all extractors in general you will need SQL Server name, the main database name (CM_ ) and a service account which has db_datareader rights.

I have also attached a list of our standard 8 extractors that we support and certify . Anything other than in the list needs  services.

Hello Steve,

I can resend you the list of the 8 standard extractors on Flexera. I tried to open the xlsx file, but the download failed because of my antivirus, so I asked support to share it via email.

Grant

@GrantWilson wrote:

Hello Steve,

I can resend you the list of the 8 standard extractors on Flexera. I tried to open the xlsx file, but the download failed because of my antivirus, so I asked support to share it via email.

Grant

hire writer

Forgot to mention: I can also share the list via Google Drive, Dropbox or something, in case it's more convenient for you. Perhaps, it's better not to post your email on the forums.

Grant