cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDNA Discovery Normalization

The latest BDNA Discovery Normalization For Existing HP Asset Manager Implementations Document is from a company call Reveal IT solutions and is 4 years old. Is there a later document? I'm sure that has had to be changes to the connect_it scripts in 4 years. Please advise before I start implementation

(15) Replies

Can someone from Flexera please answer my question????

Hi - our support team is gathering information and will be reporting back. Thank you for your patience!
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

HI

I apologize for the delay but I will be receiving updated documentation and binaries from RevealIt next week and I will update te portal with the same as well as notify you here.

Thank you for your patience

Deepa

Appreciate it thanks.

I was wondering if you can provide an update?

I apologize that it is taking longer than I anticipated. I am actively working with RevealIT to get this updated information available ASAP.

I will notify you as soon as I have this completed.

What id RevealIT's eta?

So this ticket is now open a month! Can someone from Flexera please give me an update or the updated binaries as promised????

HI
Please see the attached files for HP asset manager. I am still waiting on the UD files.

I apologize for the time this is taking to resolve. I will get an ETA from RevealIT on those today

Deepa

[cid:image001.png@01D55724.4B720360]
Deepa Sood
Team Lead Technical Support

United States

DSood@flexera.com
www.flexera.com<>

Flexera acquires RISC Networks:
Breakthrough cloud migration analytics platform. [cid:image002.jpg@01D55724.4B720360] <>

@dsood wrote:
HI
Please see the attached files for HP asset manager. I am still waiting on the UD files.

I apologize for the time this is taking to resolve. I will get an ETA from RevealIT on those today

Deepa

Deepa Sood

United States

DSood@flexera.com
www.flexera.com<>

Breakthrough cloud migration analytics platform. [cid:image002.jpg@01D55724.4B720360] <>

There are no files attached.

@OnPoint wrote:

@dsood wrote:
HI

Deepa

Deepa Sood

United States

DSood@flexera.com
www.flexera.com<>

There are no files attached.

Now nearly 2 months open. Can I have the attached files that were supposed to be attached to a prior reply?

@OnPoint , I will reach out to @dsood and get these files uploaded for you today.

Apologies for the delay.

@OnPoint , Deepa has reached out to you directly with these files. 

Maybe this files can be shared here for all?