Data Platform introduced folders management capability in User Console with the 5.5.36 update (end of December 2020).
This capability allows users to organize reports in folders, which includes:
- create and customize folders and/or sub-folders
- pin/unpin reports into folders and/or sub-folders
- sort reports within the folders, including manual sorting
- share and/or set permissions on the folders across users in the organization
- customize the home page to show any reports of choice
Please find the details in this documentation: Data Platform 5.5.36 Folders Management for User Console Reports.
You can find it in the Product Documentation section of Data Platform.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.