We are so pleased you have visited our new customer community! Our launch of the Flexera Community on April 8th has largely been a success. We’re filled with excitement as we watch Flexera customers log in and explore the exciting opportunities offered by our new progressive community platform.
There is one area where we could have done better. Due to the complexity of the Flexera support case management system, we were unable to offer the depth of functionality our My Cases previously offered. This has been a difficulty for some customers, and for that I sincerely apologize.
Here's the good news–we’re bringing back the old page. This change will restore all the features you’ve come to expect. Our community team is already working to transition the functionality to the new site, and we expect delivery in May.
Here's what to expect in May:
- Ability to view all transitions on your case, including email and comments in-line as they were received
- Ability to search based on case number
- View and sort on all case variables, including severity and status
- Change severity on closed cases to reopen
- Option to close a case from the case screen
- Timestamps for all case activity will be visible
- Improved format and page layout
Thank you for being a Flexera customer!
Kimberly May, Vice President Support Services
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.