cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

Update 21 March at 10:36 am CST: The code updates are in production and pressure-tested Thank you for your patience!

Hi, all–

While we continue to strive to make improvements to how you, our customer, interacts with our solution offerings, we are aware that the most recent update, made 3/19/2020, fell short to what we had anticipated. We understand you cannot find all of your cases, statuses and are unaware of where to search for them – a frustrating event, especially during a time where we are all working under new circumstances.

In Flexera, we value candor and transparency: and we take full responsibility that we pushed this prematurely without proper testing. We identified a code bug related to the pull of Content Requests and identified the source of the missing cases being related to the enhancement request code. We are fixing the bug and reinstating the view of enhancement request cases to the “All Cases” view. We will commit to seeing this is fixed, fully tested and re-implemented by tomorrow afternoon, 21 March 2020, at 12 p.m. EST.  We will provide updates via our Community Flexera Perspectives blog to keep you informed.

We will also commit to new processes to ensure this won’t happen moving forward. As of this afternoon, we will be instituting more stringent testing procedures that include customer pressure testing in stage environments along with earlier communications about upcoming updates and enhancements.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly. We will provide more details on enhancement request improvements in the coming months. Thank you for your patience as we're working towards a brighter future 

Thanks,

Katie

(4) Comments
kathy_allen
By
Level 7

@KPBussey I noticed that the Open Cases tab is still empty.  Shouldn't this show all open cases?

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@kathy_allen Good question. We reverted the default to only your individual open cases due to the load time delays for users with significant amounts of cases. You'll want to select "Filter" and chose "All Company Cases." Can you let me know if this still doesn't work?

kathy_allen
By
Level 7

If I chose that I see other people's open cases but not my own.  So all my cases under All Cases that are 'waiting for engineering' or 'enhancement' don't show up under Open Cases.

HumorGnu
By
Level 2

Thank you! This was a big help.