Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Support Contacts

This is not going well. I'm not able to locate my open case. Case #01829548

(1) Solution
tony_flexera
By Revenera Community Admin Revenera Community Admin
Revenera Community Admin
Hi Scott, I just sent you an email through case #01829548 with a question about the accounts your contact and entitlement are associated with. If you would be able to reply to that email we'll continue to investigate the cause of this behavior. Thanks, Tony

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
cvirata
Revenera Community Admin
Hi Scott, I moved your post to the proper forum. Looks like you've posted here as well and have received some assistance from Tony and Nick. I hope accessing the other community gave you the access to your cases. Regards, Christine
tony_flexera
Revenera Community Admin
Hi Scott, I just sent you an email through case #01829548 with a question about the accounts your contact and entitlement are associated with. If you would be able to reply to that email we'll continue to investigate the cause of this behavior. Thanks, Tony

@mycfavisit wrote:

Looks like you've posted here as well and have received some assistance from Tony and Nick. I hope accessing the other community gave you the access to your cases. Regards, Christine