Kb article on license name getting changed
Below is the bug reported by customer where license name is getting changed after clicking on save button on policy details screen.
Affected version: 2020 R1
Expected fix version: 2020 R3
license name is showing different for a already registered license
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to FNCI as an Admin and click on open menu icon
- Go to policy tab and click on Add policy
- Enter a name under general section
- Select 'BSD 2-clause "Simplified" or "FreeBSD" License' from the dropdown in add license section.
- Click on add license
- Click on Save button
- Post saving you will notice license name has changed to 'BSD 2-clause "Simplified" License from 'BSD 2-clause "Simplified" or "FreeBSD" License'
Actual Result: Same license name should display after saving.
Expected Result: License name is changing post saving to 'BSD 2-clause "Simplified" License post saving.
Please refer to the attached screen shot .
‘If you believe you have encountered this issue, please raise a new case with our Technical Support team quoting the URL of this article and case number 02080893 .