1 0 221
- The Policy Manager has a new feature to allow users to run actions on selected resources within a Policy Incident. The user also can select an action to run automatically when the incident is created. Read more. Review the Readme file of the policy templates that interest you for additional details as it pertains this new feature.
- AWS - Unused IP Addresses identify unused AWS EC2 IP Addresses (EIP) and allows the user to delete the IP address.
- AWS - Untagged Resources identifies AWS resources that do not have a tag and allow the user to create a new tag on the resource
- AWS - Schedule Instance allows the user to stop and start an AWS instance on a schedule.
- Azure - Untagged Resources identifies Azure resources that do not have a tag and allow the user to create a new tag on the resource.
- Azure - Unused IP Addresses identify unused Azure IP Addresses and allow the user to delete the IP address.
- Google - Unlabeled Resources identifies Google Cloud resources that do not have a label and allow the user to create a new label on the resource.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.