cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlicensed Applications

I wonder if anyone can help , I am quite new to Flexera so bear with me !! 🙂

I have added a license for an application , in this case SNAG-IT , made the license downgradable so it covers cersion 12 down to 8... All looks good so far... but when I look at the License summary it shows versions 8 and 9 and UNLICENSED INSTALLS? Even when you expand the versions 8 and 9 it shows my Snag-it license in the License Types box? ?

Any ideas.

Crash
(6) Replies
Which product are you working with for this? Are you working in FlexNet Manager Platform/Suite?
jason.snook wrote:
Which product are you working with for this? Are you working in FlexNet Manager Platform/Suite?

Yes sir, the Flexnet Manager Platform . , if I click the Unlicensed Applications tab the Snagit versions 8,9&10 do not appear which tends to say the license I applied is taking care of it as it should but when I load the dashboard by clicking the Software Assets tab the 3 versions appear under the Unlicensed Installs and I just cant work out why ..

This is a brand new install so lots of work ahead but I would like to get this bit correct before I move on :O)

I guess its the difference between an unlicensed INSTALL and an unlicensed APPLICATION. as the issue appears to say its an unlicensed INSTALL ......
I would do one of the following:

1. Post this question in the FlexNet Manager Platform Forum here: https://community.flexerasoftware.com/forumdisplay.php?299-FlexNet-Manager-Platform. This is the App Portal forum. The FlexNet Manager Platform experts may not check this area.
2. Contact support so they can walk you through this area.

I don't know how far along you are in the deployment, but if you have access to the professional services folks or the training videos those would be great options to.

I hope this helps and you get the answer you are searching for.
Thankyou , I will post in the other section .. Apologies and thanks again for the time taken to reply.
Are you working in FlexNet Manager Platform/Suite?
Hello flexerasoftware,
I have issued regarding Unlicensed Applications. I downloaded the trail version tool and created my project. But now i am opening my project its asking for license key. I don't know where to purchase the licensed key. Please help me with this issues.

With Regards:

Essay Writing