App Broker Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge Base Articles

Error: Authentication Failed. Message: Unable to connect to the remote server at AppPortal.Business.FSG.FlexeraServiceGateway.Authenticate()

SummaryError: Authentication Failed. Message: Unable to connect to the remote server at AppPortal.Business.FSG.FlexeraServiceGateway.Authenticate()QuestionError: Authentication Failed. Message: Unable to connect to the remote server at AppPortal.Busi...

mge by Flexera Alumni
  • 0 comments
  • 0 kudos

Does App Portal return Last Used Date for Asset Intelligence software utilization option in the Inventory Class's Usage Report tab?

SummaryIf the Asset Intelligence metering option is selected in Inventory Class properties for Inventory Groups, then Last Used Date is not displayed in Inventory Usage Report.QuestionDoes App Portal return Last Used Date for Asset Intelligence softw...

Where do I Download App Portal 2016 or App Broker?

SummaryNewer versions of App Portal and App Broker need to be downloaded in PLC 2.0QuestionWhere do I Download App Portal 2016 or App Broker? I only see App Portal 2015 R2 and earlier available for download in the Product and Licensing Center..Answer...

CharlesW by Level 12 Flexeran
  • 0 comments
  • 0 kudos