cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected error while logging into APP Portal

We receive this error while logging to APP Portal, this issue occurs only for the privileged users. Normal users can able to shop the application and open website.

Anyone please help with this error or seen this before?

venkaram2020_0-1579173991240.png

(7) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
I believe that I've seen the error before.. What version of App Portal are you running? If it is the error that I'm thinking of, then an iisreset should take care of the problem.
Yes, i have done IISReset but still no luck. App Portal Version - 2018 R1

We are currently seeing this issue as well in one of our environments.  I can't confirm if it is just admin users, as that is the only type of user we have at the moment.  Strange as nothing changed, just started getting this error.

Are there any errors in the logs?  Perhaps something in the databasecalls_error.log or datasync.log?  I'm wondering if it could be a user sync issue of some sort.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

No errors in the datasync.log,

In the Databasecalls_error.log there were 2 errors that repeat each other every hour or so

1. Target Principle name is incorrect cannot generate SSPI Context.
  2. Server was unable to process request conversion failed when converting the var character value ‘//0’ to data type int

Just wanted to see if the previous poster had found any resolution or if there were any other items to check and try?  It is a fairly new instance so we were tempted to do a new install as the last resort.

Anyone resolve this issue?  From some recent logs I reviewed on a current project, it looks like network communication issues between the App Portal server and its database server.  Perhaps TLS 1.2-related?

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".