cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Retirement Campaign check for targeted devices

Once a Retirement Campaign is setup to uninstall an application if left enabled how often or when does it pick up newly installs of the application that has been identified to be retired.

Example: setup retirement campaign for unauthorized application  and enabled, the devices targeted have successfully been uninstalled. Then a user installs the application again (not through App Broker). Will it or when will it detect that device has the application again and kick off the uninstall?

Thus does the retirement campaign continually and when check for installs?

(1) Solution

If I'm not mistaken, all of the My Apps policies (license reclamation, retirement, and upgrade) are evaluated on the same schedule.  They use the Windows scheduled task called "App Portal - Process Computers for My Apps Alerts".

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

If I'm not mistaken, all of the My Apps policies (license reclamation, retirement, and upgrade) are evaluated on the same schedule.  They use the Windows scheduled task called "App Portal - Process Computers for My Apps Alerts".

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".