cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing ServiceNow modules after installation of the "Flexera Software AppPortal 2018" update set

Hi Folks, 

After installation of the "Flexera Software AppPortal 2018" update set in ServiceNow (Quebec), there were 2 errors. I guess, they are associated to the missing pages in modules: 

• Employee App Provision Request
  • Employee App Provision Requests Status

When clicking on both of them, there are missing pages like: 

AppBroker.PNG

Has someone experienced the same issue ? 

Is there maybe any hot-fix for that ? 

What's the latest AppBroker update set ? 

Thanks for any hints in advance.

(1) Solution

The Employee App Provisioning capability is dependent on the CMS module from ServiceNow.  ServiceNow stopped including this module in the New York release, so if you have a version of ServiceNow that started prior to New York and has been upgraded, you'll still have the CMS module, and the Employee App Provisioning should work fine.  If you started on a ServiceNow release later than Madrid (i.e. New York or later), you will need to reach out to ServiceNow Support and ask them to enable the CMS module for you.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

The Employee App Provisioning capability is dependent on the CMS module from ServiceNow.  ServiceNow stopped including this module in the New York release, so if you have a version of ServiceNow that started prior to New York and has been upgraded, you'll still have the CMS module, and the Employee App Provisioning should work fine.  If you started on a ServiceNow release later than Madrid (i.e. New York or later), you will need to reach out to ServiceNow Support and ask them to enable the CMS module for you.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

Thanks for information. Have just found out NY release notes, where it's mentioned.