cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing License File Error

I'm running into an issue where I had to reinstall App Broker in a new implementation and when I did I started getting an error with the license file. Using the same license file as before, when I didn't have issue with it, I consistently get the error that the license file is missing. I've tried re-uploading it and bouncing the server, and I used the service account with local Admin rights to both move the license file to the server and also upload it into App Broker. Any ideas on how to get around this?

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

When you reinstalled App Portal, did you apply any DLL hotfixes? This behavior could occur if you had an unsigned version of appportal.appcode.dll in the web/bin folder.. You can tell if it is signed by the size. The size should be about 1.6MB for the signed DLL. The unsigned DLL of the same name is about 1MB.. Other than that, all I can think of is that possibly there is an issue with the license file. Send me a copy via email and I'll verify.

Thanks
Charles

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

When you reinstalled App Portal, did you apply any DLL hotfixes? This behavior could occur if you had an unsigned version of appportal.appcode.dll in the web/bin folder.. You can tell if it is signed by the size. The size should be about 1.6MB for the signed DLL. The unsigned DLL of the same name is about 1MB.. Other than that, all I can think of is that possibly there is an issue with the license file. Send me a copy via email and I'll verify.

Thanks
Charles