cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MailQueue shows ThreadLock and some users aren't receiving emails

Recently our App Portal server was migrated from one vcenter to another.  Since that time I'm getting questions from users saying they didn't receive an email for an order and it seems intermittent.  The request log for each of these requests shows the email was queued but I don't find the email when querying the WD_MailQueue.  I have found on 4/11 and 4/12  notifications that were not sent and show a Thread Lock when I ordered by Date Processed.  The mail queue doesn't have any recent dates, even though I can pull up the Email Log under Settings - Logs - Email Logs and see messages have gone out.

Should I delete the ones that show a thread lock in the mail queue?  I didn't see any database errors or website errors during the time of these mail queue entries and I'm not sure why some notifications are not being send to the WD_MailQueue table to be sent.  I attached a screenshot.

(1) Solution

The log level was set to Normal based on feedback from a consultant.  Once I set to verbose the log files is generating and the WD_MailQueue is updating

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Also noticing my user.log and email logs are not updating since 4/12.  I've gone in and resaved all settings but they still are not updating.  Any ideas?

The log level was set to Normal based on feedback from a consultant.  Once I set to verbose the log files is generating and the WD_MailQueue is updating

Top Kudoed Authors