cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License count exceeded

In App Portal this morning I'm seeing a message for the first time since we implemented in 205 "Your license count has been exceeded.  You should purchase additional licenses or further restrict access to App Portal.

Where would I find the # of licenses we purchased - I thought we had an enterprise license for App Portal and I'm not sure where this message is coming from.

(1) Solution

Site Management > Settings > General

You'll see information about the licenses owned, used, and remaining, as well as information about the type of license (DESKTOP/USER and PERPETUAL/SUBSCRIPTION).  Please note there is another thread in this forum that talks about ways to reduce your license consumption counts.  Also see this thread that provides insights into the "license count exceeded" condition in App Portal.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(4) Replies

Site Management > Settings > General

You'll see information about the licenses owned, used, and remaining, as well as information about the type of license (DESKTOP/USER and PERPETUAL/SUBSCRIPTION).  Please note there is another thread in this forum that talks about ways to reduce your license consumption counts.  Also see this thread that provides insights into the "license count exceeded" condition in App Portal.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

Thank you Jim.  Would you happen to have the link to that thread?  I searched this morning and wasn't able to find anything so I may have not used the right search criteria to find it.

Sorry, I had to jump on a client call and didn't have time to look for them before posting.  I've now updated my original post to include a couple links to related threads.

Thank you for those threads Jim.  I used an exclude collection for our servers - we only allow desktops and laptops to access App Portal so excluding the servers brought our counts in compliance.