cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Reclamation Threshold option

Is the  "License Reclamation Threshold" option on the Flexera Integration tab of App Portal a global setting if you wanted to reclaim applications in general after x number of days of non-use, without having to setup individual license reclamation campaigns for specific products?

(1) Solution
No. This is a global default setting so that when you create new reclamation policies, the default non-use period will be what you set here. You can only reclaim software for which you have created a policy.
Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
No. This is a global default setting so that when you create new reclamation policies, the default non-use period will be what you set here. You can only reclaim software for which you have created a policy.
Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".