cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Exceeded Workflow Intermittently Triggering

dbeckner
By Level 10 Champion
Level 10 Champion

In App Portal 2018 R1 I am seeing an issue with a License Exceeded workflow. This workflow has 1 level and 1 condition. The condition is that if a license is exceeded then trigger the workflow. These products have licenses available, but sometimes it will require approval and sometimes it wont. When testing we are seeing back to back requests for the same software title where 1 will require an approval and 1 won't. The emails sent to the approvers will show licenses available for both requests. @CharlesW have you seen this before?

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
Lots of variables here.. probably something you will want to open a support case for, as logs may be necessary (including the request log).. I assume that in your "back to back" requests, you were not requesting for the same device?

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
Lots of variables here.. probably something you will want to open a support case for, as logs may be necessary (including the request log).. I assume that in your "back to back" requests, you were not requesting for the same device?

@CharlesW Thanks I'll open a support case. The requests were for different people. Ill include a screenshot of this with the logs for those requests in the support case.