cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How confirm Machine is added in Specific SCCM software collection.

Hi, We can get the details in the CollectionInsert_SCCMServer.log but how to confirm that it's added are not in the collection.

Is there any way from SCCM side to find it?

(1) Solution

You can check SCCM, in the same way, to ensure that the device is no longer in the collection. You can also look at the following log files, as you should find information about collection cleans in these log files;

On the SCCM server:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\App Portal Web Service\logs\CollectionClean.log"

On the App Broker server: 
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\App Portal\Logs\CollectionClean_<sccmserverName>.log"

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\App Portal\Logs\CollectionClean.log"

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

You can find the collection in SCCM, and simply double click on it to view the collection membership. 

CollectionMembership.png

@CharlesW Once installation is successful the device will get removed from the SCCM collection. In that case how we can find it?. And any logs from the App portal will catch it? or do we need to check it from SCCM?

You can check SCCM, in the same way, to ensure that the device is no longer in the collection. You can also look at the following log files, as you should find information about collection cleans in these log files;

On the SCCM server:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\App Portal Web Service\logs\CollectionClean.log"

On the App Broker server: 
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\App Portal\Logs\CollectionClean_<sccmserverName>.log"

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\App Portal\Logs\CollectionClean.log"

It is also possible to configure your catalog items to not remove the devices from the collections after installation/failure, if you prefer to keep them in the collection membership.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".