cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displayed Checkout cost value

Our App Portal is not integrated with FNMS. Has anyone come across a way to update the Checkout cost value that is displayed during the Choose Target step of a users checkout?

I did try to update the DB directly on a test Catalog item. I used:

Update Wd_WebPackages 

Set CatalogCost = 152.50

WHERE PackageTitle like 'Test App 12.3'

I Then tried to check out the test app. The new value was not reflected.

We had set all out CatalogCost to 0.00 to fix the bug where the first level Approver Email was not being sent to that Approver (but reminder emails were being sent 24 hours later), I’m not sure if that bug was fixed in 2019 R1 (our release).

The current checkout value of $0.00 being displayed is confusing, we need to get it to reflect a correct value.

Any ideas out there?

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

In addition to setting the catalogCost column, I believe that you will have to set the ShowInventoryCostData column to "1".. For example:

update WD_webpackages set ShowInventoryCostData = 1 where CatalogCost > 0

OR:

update WD_webpackages set ShowInventoryCostData = 1 WHERE PackageTitle like 'Test App 12.3'

Needless to say, the first query will set the column for all catalog items where the cost is set.. Note that you might need to restart your browser session after making these changes, as parts of the catalog are cached in the browser session..

Let me know if this does not take care of the issue. 

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

In addition to setting the catalogCost column, I believe that you will have to set the ShowInventoryCostData column to "1".. For example:

update WD_webpackages set ShowInventoryCostData = 1 where CatalogCost > 0

OR:

update WD_webpackages set ShowInventoryCostData = 1 WHERE PackageTitle like 'Test App 12.3'

Needless to say, the first query will set the column for all catalog items where the cost is set.. Note that you might need to restart your browser session after making these changes, as parts of the catalog are cached in the browser session..

Let me know if this does not take care of the issue. 

Thanks again, that did the job.