goody612
Level 7

Dashboard

Jump to solution

I know in 2019 there is an option to make the Browse Catalog tab the landing page rather than the Dashboard.  Is there a possible way to do this in 2018?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jdempsey
Moderator Moderator

Unfortunately, no.  We've tried a couple things with modifying one of the ASPX pages, but it doesn't work reliably.  Every option seems to work at first glance, but then later exhibits unintended behaviors (or just doesn't work at all).

...unless of course someone has produced a hotfix that I'm not aware of (please let there be a hotfix Smiley Happy).

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

This thread has been automatically locked due to inactivity.

To continue the discussion, please start a new thread.

3 Replies
jdempsey
Moderator Moderator

Unfortunately, no.  We've tried a couple things with modifying one of the ASPX pages, but it doesn't work reliably.  Every option seems to work at first glance, but then later exhibits unintended behaviors (or just doesn't work at all).

...unless of course someone has produced a hotfix that I'm not aware of (please let there be a hotfix Smiley Happy).

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
0 Kudos

Thanks kind of what I was thinking but wanted to verify.

0 Kudos
CharlesW
Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Nope. No hotfix..
0 Kudos