cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I know in 2019 there is an option to make the Browse Catalog tab the landing page rather than the Dashboard.  Is there a possible way to do this in 2018?

(1) Solution

Unfortunately, no.  We've tried a couple things with modifying one of the ASPX pages, but it doesn't work reliably.  Every option seems to work at first glance, but then later exhibits unintended behaviors (or just doesn't work at all).

...unless of course someone has produced a hotfix that I'm not aware of (please let there be a hotfix Smiley Happy).

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

Unfortunately, no.  We've tried a couple things with modifying one of the ASPX pages, but it doesn't work reliably.  Every option seems to work at first glance, but then later exhibits unintended behaviors (or just doesn't work at all).

...unless of course someone has produced a hotfix that I'm not aware of (please let there be a hotfix Smiley Happy).

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

Thanks kind of what I was thinking but wanted to verify.

Nope. No hotfix..