cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Dates

Receiving invalid date error in any of the date entries in the Dashboards. see sample attached.

Tried several dates, Cleared history, tried IE, Edge, Chrome. Seems to have appeared since the last MS Windows update. Co-worker doesn't have the issue. Has been going on for several days, several restarts.

(3) Replies

Now today it's working. Where does it check those dates that would change from one day to the next?

Honestly, I don't have a great answer for you as to why this occurred. The "date picker" is just Telerik control to allow a date to be picked. The value is passed to a very basic function which checks the format of the date, and that the values are correct. if not, then an error dialog will be displayed. I could reproduce the error you were seeing, but I had to enter an incorrect date such as "4/1a1/2019". From the screen captures, yours looked correct. I even tried the same date range in my environment. Were you selecting a date using the date picker, or manually entering the date?

Ya I tried entering the date both ways (selected and Manual).

It's got to be something with my VDI due to a couple times I clicked the Dashboard tab and the invalid date error came up before it displayed the dashboard. Which is totally weird like the cache was having an issue or something.