cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change message displayed when CI is added to the cart with no licenses available

Where in App Broker is it possible to change the message displayed when a customer attempts to add a Catalog Item to the cart that has no available licenses? I found that there was a fix (IOJ-1814724) for this capability for version 2017, but can't seem to find where/how to perform this change. 

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

You should be able to find the string under communication->Language Text.. See the screen capture below.. Let me know if you can still not find it...Also, if you change the string, don't forget to do an iisreset so the change is picked up... 

NoLicense.png

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

You should be able to find the string under communication->Language Text.. See the screen capture below.. Let me know if you can still not find it...Also, if you change the string, don't forget to do an iisreset so the change is picked up... 

NoLicense.png

Perfect! I found the entry in the DB under the WD_Localizations table, but being able to make the change in the UI is of course more preferable.