cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk catalog item creation in App Portal

Curious if anyone has done a bulk load of catalog items into App Portal to include the mapping to the SCCM apps?

Was going to look into a script to do this, but wanted to ask the question here first.

Thanks!

(1) Solution

Flexera Services has a PowerShell script and Excel/CSV template that we use for bulk import on all of our engagements.  We make modifications to both, based on the needs of each customer.  Happy to share a version of it and discuss if you reach out to me directly (I believe you have my email address, or you can PM me).

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Flexera Services has a PowerShell script and Excel/CSV template that we use for bulk import on all of our engagements.  We make modifications to both, based on the needs of each customer.  Happy to share a version of it and discuss if you reach out to me directly (I believe you have my email address, or you can PM me).

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

Hi team, can you please share that bulk catalog upload script or csv format.. just wanted to understand what are the mandatory field in csv file that we have to have in place for bulk upload. 

thanks

Sandeep