cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Portal request for Microsoft Store Applications

Is there a way in App Portal to request and install applications from the Microsoft Store Applications for Business?

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
There is no built in functionality which would allow applications from the Microsoft Store Applications for Business to be targeted in App Broker..

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
There is no built in functionality which would allow applications from the Microsoft Store Applications for Business to be targeted in App Broker..

@CharlesW In searching along the same questioning am I confusing the statement in the following forums entry regarding deploying MS Store apps? Maybe they're speaking to actually packaging them (Solved: Re: Deployment tab - Global settings - Community (flexera.com)? I'm trying to find out if there's a better way to present the MS Store apps our company has access to in App Portal. I've already tested using straight links and icons from the store placed in the description field and that works fine. Although it would be nice to be able to click the title so it linked straight to the store entry.