cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Portal Intunes

Hi Guys

Does App Portal support InTunes deployment? W are planning to shift some of our application from ConfigMgr to Intunes and was wondering if this is currently supported.

(1) Solution

Not yet.  This is currently on the product roadmap and will most likely be Q1 2021.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

Not yet.  This is currently on the product roadmap and will most likely be Q1 2021.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
Its now Q2 2021... any updates. Will Flexera Support the MS Intune integration with App Portal ? Many companies are moving away from the SCCM technology so I would think Flexera would move to newer supported deployment platforms..
DarwinH

Hi Darwin, thanks for your interest and details. Yes App Portal will support the Intune integration and will be available by early Q4 2021 time frame. Thanks!