cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Portal Catalog field names in App Portal Database

Hello,

We need to know where i can find the below catalog related information from which table and the filed value name so i can pull these field details from App Portal DB.

ID

Catalog Title

Type
Created
Licensed
Enabled
Approval
(1) Solution

WD_WebPackages table

• PackageID
  • PackageTitle
  • Type (not sure of the integer/enum mapping, so you may need to use trial/error)
  • CreatedOn
  • I think it's just CheckFNMPLicencePosition, but it may also consider CheckFNMPAdvancedLicense (also requires FUID to have a valid value to work)
  • PackageVisible
  • PackageRequest
Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

WD_WebPackages table

• PackageID
  • PackageTitle
  • Type (not sure of the integer/enum mapping, so you may need to use trial/error)
  • CreatedOn
  • I think it's just CheckFNMPLicencePosition, but it may also consider CheckFNMPAdvancedLicense (also requires FUID to have a valid value to work)
  • PackageVisible
  • PackageRequest
Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

the following is the enum mapping for package type:

Software = 0,
General = 1,
Group = 3,
TaskSequence = 4,
CM7VirtualApp = 7,
SoftwareCM12Application = 15,
AltirisApplication = 18,
AirwatchAndroid = 19,
AirwatchiOS = 20,
AirwatchiPad = 21,
AirwatchWindows = 22,
AirwatchWindows8 = 23,
CasperPackage = 25,
MobileIron = 27,
Intune = 28,
IntuneMobile = 29

Thank, Charlie.  So then there must be some additional logic that maps these values to "Application", "Package", "General" (are there others?) within that All Catalog Items view.  Are you able to look at the code for that column of the view and decipher the logic being used for the mapping?