cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Portal 2021 R2 OS and DB Version Support

dbeckner
By Level 10 Champion
Level 10 Champion

@jdempsey @CharlesW Does AP 2021 R2 support Windows Server 2019 and SQL Server 2019? I didnt see those referenced in the doc...only 2012/2016.

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

Both SQL Server 2019 and Windows Server 2019 are supported. We run both in our test environments. In a round-about sort of way, we mention the following in the release notes:

SQL Server: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later, including Microsoft SQL Server 2017.  (let's just say that SQL server 2019 support is implied)

Operating System:  Windows Server 2012 or later.

I've yet to run into an issue with any new version of Windows Server, SQL server, or Config Mgr current branch. 

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

Both SQL Server 2019 and Windows Server 2019 are supported. We run both in our test environments. In a round-about sort of way, we mention the following in the release notes:

SQL Server: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later, including Microsoft SQL Server 2017.  (let's just say that SQL server 2019 support is implied)

Operating System:  Windows Server 2012 or later.

I've yet to run into an issue with any new version of Windows Server, SQL server, or Config Mgr current branch. 

And I can confirm that I run both of those in my Azure test environment with no issues.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".