cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Broker and Tanium Deploy

dbeckner
By Level 10 Champion
Level 10 Champion

Are there any future plans to integrate App Broker with Tanium Deploy as a deployment technology?

(1) Solution

I'm not aware of any current roadmap items to add support specifically for Tanium Deploy.  I've seen maybe 3 total requests for that in the last 6 years, so not a very high impact item from an overall product perspective.  Our Engineering team has been working on support for Intune (release date TBD), and I think there may be a roadmap item for VMware Workspace One (not just for mobile), but I'm not aware of any other specific deployment tools that are currently on the roadmap.  In my discussions with Engineering, I have been asking them to build out deployment system integrations in a modular/abstract way that would allow us in Services (or our partners) to develop custom connectors (similar to what we have in FNMS with Business Adapter Studio), but as of yet, that hasn't gone anywhere.  I'll continue my quest for such an integration architecture!

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

I'm not aware of any current roadmap items to add support specifically for Tanium Deploy.  I've seen maybe 3 total requests for that in the last 6 years, so not a very high impact item from an overall product perspective.  Our Engineering team has been working on support for Intune (release date TBD), and I think there may be a roadmap item for VMware Workspace One (not just for mobile), but I'm not aware of any other specific deployment tools that are currently on the roadmap.  In my discussions with Engineering, I have been asking them to build out deployment system integrations in a modular/abstract way that would allow us in Services (or our partners) to develop custom connectors (similar to what we have in FNMS with Business Adapter Studio), but as of yet, that hasn't gone anywhere.  I'll continue my quest for such an integration architecture!

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".