cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Broker Database Connection Test Error

A customer running FNMS 2017 R3 and App Broker 2019 R1 is seeing the error "FNMS Database is missing the required View ID - 120000. Run the SQL script provided in your installed App Portal Web....." when clicking on the Test button under Flexera Integration. I found a KB article showing that this message was fixed in 2017 R2 https://community.flexera.com/t5/App-Broker-Knowledge-Base/Issues-Resolved-in-App-Portal-2017-R2/ta-p/249 . Given that this is a newer version of FNMS than this was fixed in, is this a valid error that needs to be addressed?

(1) Solution
Yes, you need to run the script mentioned in the error if you are using on-prem FNMS.

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
The issue mentioned in the link that you provided would not be applicable to 2019R1. Can you confirm that the sql script mentioned in the error has been run against the FNMS DB (FnmsCustomView-DevicesWithAppplication.sql)? I'd also recommend verifying the FNMS DB connections settings that you have entered..
It looks like that sql script has not been run against the FNMS DB. Is this something we should do? It just seems strange I've never heard of running it before.
Yes, you need to run the script mentioned in the error if you are using on-prem FNMS.