Released today—Workflow Manager 2020! Gain more flexibility and significant time savings with the following new features:
- Workflow Template Edits
- One for the most requested features by our customers—templates are a significant part of Workflow Manager; thus, we took a careful and iterative approach to deliver additional functionality
- Builds on first iteration of this functionality—delivered in Workflow Manager 2019, which received great feedback and additional enhancement requests
- Workflow Manager 2020 delivers on those enhancements and addressed feedback, extending the functionality to give you more flexibility
- Upload Folder Content and AdminStudio Package Content Upload
- Two new data elements to upload folder content
- Previously, it was possible to upload only a single file in the workflows. With these two new data elements you are now able to upload the entire content of a folder to the workflows in one go, saving you significant time and effort!
- Reset ‘Days in Phase’ to zero on rollback
- Previously, users were unable to reset the number of days spent in a workflow phase to zero when a rollback was performed. This would result in misleading SLA.
- Workflow Manager 2020 introduces a new option in ‘Company Preferences’ page to reset the days spent in a workflow phase to zero on rollback. This new option helps to accurately report SLA.
- Collect Data Group
- Configure Data Group in Workflow Assignment and Approval Task steps to collect desired information to be later display to the approver of the request and the administrator who assigns work to make an informed decision.
- Additional enhancements and bug fixes
Workflow Manager 2020 is now available for download in Product and License Center.
For more details please refer the release notes here.
To keep yourself updated with our AdminStudio and Workflow Manager product releases and updates, please subscribe to release blog
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.