Why to Enable the DebugLogLevel to 5 in Adminstudio Registry entry:
Why and how to Enable the DebugLogLevel to 5 in Adminstudio Registry entry:
The DebugLogLevel will be set to 0 by default.
The reason for enabling the DebugLogLevel to 5 in the Registry is, this setting will provide a detailed entry of all the tasks that are performed on Adminstudio in the log files ISCMIDE.log and AdminStudio Host.log which will help in debugging the issue.
Steps to be followed to set debug log level to 5:
1. Login to the machine where Adminstudio is installed.
2. Open Regedit and navigate to Regedit>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\InstallShield\AdminStudio>DebugLogLevel.
By default, the DebugLogLevel is set to 0.
3. Double click on DebugLogLevel and set the value to 5 and click on the OK button.
4. Stop and then Restart the Adminstudio Host process.
5. By default, the log files 'ISCMIDE.log' and 'AdminStudio Host.log' will be present in the following path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\AdminStudio\2019\Common.