Assign Users to Workflow using the AdminStudio Process Assistant
SummaryOn the Project Assignment view, no imported users show up for selection.
SymptomsWhen trying to assign an user to a workflow through the AdminStudio Process Assistant, none of the imported users show up. As a result, the process cannot be completed.
CauseSetting in the web.config file is hiding all the users in the Project Assignment view.
Steps To Reproduce1. Launch the AdminStudio IDE and click on the Process Assistants tab.
2. Right click in the left window pane and choose "Create a new project". The New Workflow Project Wizard appears.
3. Click Next on the Welcome dialog.
4. Choose a Workflow template and click Next.
5. Leave the Source Package field blank and click Next.
6. Leave the Target Directory and Target Filename blank and click next.
7. On the Project Assignment screen, the list of "AdminStudio Application Catalog Users" is blank and the Finish button is disabled.
In the Web.config file located in the wwwroot subfolder of the Workflow Manager installation , change the value of "ShowOnlyAssignedUsersInAS" to "0".
The file is located at C:\WorkflowManager\wwwroot by default.