cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Property substition problem with the SystemFolder when importing

I have repackaged a few applications and have noticed that AdminStudio does not seem to properly use the [SystemFolder] property. Instead it uses the following: {SYSTEM32} [WindowsFolder]System32It appears to make a SYSTEM32 entry in the directory ta...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

!! URGENT !! % character in filenames are misinterpreted

Hello,I have faced a quite ennoying issue with AdminStudio 3...One of the applications I am repackaging contains files with % characters in their name ( i.e.: "filename (50%).xxx" )When you take a look at the .inc file, the filenames with % are not ...

bertilh by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conflict Solver

Hi,Sorry for my poor English but i'm a French man.I want to know if there is somebody who use Conlfict Solver in ADS v3 because i have a troubleshooting. When i import a OS SnapShot, Conflict Solver send a Fatal Error -6113. Help me please.Thanx a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Component Wizard Not Working Properly

When I try to use the component wizard to add "dxmasf.dll", I get blown completely out of the Author 3.0 environment. I can successully add other TLBs and OCX files with the Component Wizard. This file is from the latest Hotfix for Windows Media Play...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using environmental variables in MSI and MST scripts.

Hi All, I'm a new user of AdminStudio v2.0, 3beta Has anyone figured out how to pull in environement variables in MSI scripts or MST's? Heres what I'm trying to do... For the images that I create, I want to add some customizations to the registry tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos