cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Repacking

:confused: Looking for documentation, books, anything that will help with repacking. Any ideas ?

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple instances of a same name file...

I have a project which installs a seperate version of a file depending on whether office 97, 2k or XP is found. The problem is that it is irrelevant which version is found, The ppa file always goes into INSTALLDIR..when I compile the Program:ISDEV : ...

system searches

I have created a system search for WinWord.exe from App Paths. I want to use the stord value as an install LOCATION. How can I do this?Component is OfficeaddinSystem searches stores the App Path WinWord.exe into LOCOFFICE. how can I install a compone...

Help - URGENT TO RESOLVE

Hi,I have an application that i created a package (msi file), but when it i logon with a normal user, windows installer starts working and at the end prompt me to the source where msi file was installed.The package runs from a network server and the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

This Installation package could not be opened

When we install the package with Normal User we get the following error... This Installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exist and that you can access it Ur help is appreciated

Key files...

Is there a way to remove the "key file" attribute on a large number of files quickly, maybe in the direct editor? Thanks,Bryan

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

InstallShield / Wise

Suppose We have two teams ..Is it possible to Use two different Tools for creating MSIone team as wiseother team installshield for the same organisationPls SuggestThanksSunil

Permissions to run a msi file without administrator privileges

Hi,I use admin studio professional 3.5.I create a package of an application, but it only as permissions to run with the local administrator account of the machine.How can i give permissions to anyone in the domain to use the created package?Can anyon...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos