cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Calling external scripts

HiI'm testing AdminStudio \ Tuner to create custom transforms for deploying apps. What I want to know is there a way to call a script (cmd file) that is on the system once the install has completed.The reson I ask this is that the ORC for 2000 has a...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating Windows User

Is there a way to create an operating system user using Installshield developer. I am using windows 2000. thank you

Writing to S-1-5-21-XXXXXX\Software\ ?

I have a program that creates and looks for user specific data in the following registry branch (it does not pay attention to HKEY_CURRENT_USER):HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-XXXXXXXXX-etc\Software\Is there anyway to write to that key when the software is inst...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ICE03 Error

Hi,I have created the MSI using developer successfully with 0 error and warning,But when I run full MSI validation suite it gives the following error. Suggase me the solution..ICE03 Error Invalid format string; Table: Registry, Column: Value, Key(s):...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

App Iso Wizard error...

I am running the application isolation wizard with manifests for three dll for an app destined for XP Pro. The error I am getting is during the Progress portion where the isolation is occuring and reads: Installsheild Application Isolation Wizard......

mupdike by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Snapshot of Office 2000 ?

I have tried to repackage a snapshot of Office 2000 on a Windows XP, SP 1a desktop but everytime I try to create the build it displays it fails but the MSI package that is created gives me a internal error 2343. My basic question that I have is it p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generate MSI

Hi all,I use admin studio to repackage application with snapshot method.When I read the INC file, and build a release, I only create an setup.exe file and no MSI file.How to have the MSI file with the snapshot metho ?Regards

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VB Script Experts Please..... Urgent

I need to run a .exe with path setting.. i have a cmd version.. set path="c:\program files\abs\xya"; %path% Start "C:\program files\abc\abc.exe" I need vb script version of this... Thanks

Adobe Photoshop CS - Urgent

I'm working on this application, first time when it was captured on one machine it got activated with internet connection with the serial key at the end of installation and working fine. But if i install the captured application on any other machine ...

Error 1931

I trying to run an MSI that I built using snapshot and I have several files that are being placed in system32 that are receiving this error. I've checked the override system version box in the properties menu. I've also checked and verified that th...

mxl0b23 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos