cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repackaging errors during build, please help?

I am trying to package a piece of software and when I attempt to build the project, I receive the following errors:

1) ISDEV : error -1501: Could not compress "C:\Packages\LOCALAPPDATAFOLDER\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\WebCacheV01.tmp" into "C:\Packages\MSI_Package\Data1.cab"
2) ISDEV : error -6271: File C:\Packages\LOCALAPPDATAFOLDER\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\WebCacheV01.tmp not found. An error occurred building the MsiFileHash table record for this file. Verify that the file exists in the specified location.
3) ISDEV : error -6103: Could not find file "C:\Packages\LOCALAPPDATAFOLDER\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\WebCacheV01.tmp"

The build fails and I am unable to move on. Does anyone know what these errors mean, or how to fix? I would really appreciate anyones input on this.

Thank you!
(2) Replies
Looks like you included some temporary files in your project, that are were not there any more when copying the files to your project directory.

Did you even have a look at the includes/excludes before your built your project?
Mistral wrote:
Looks like you included some temporary files in your project, that are were not there any more when copying the files to your project directory.

Did you even have a look at the includes/excludes before your built your project?

It looks as though adminstudio is adding those files after the post scan. Can I just delete them prior to the post scan or is that done before the build? Sorry, a bit new to this kind of error. Thanks btw