cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to use the Adminstudio Renewed Licenses

Hi Team, Please help as we have renewed the current Adminstudio licenses but still from today(15th July 2022) we are unable to use the software. Kindly assist to reset the license at your end. Quote Number : QSF-0000425822 INVOICE: IV-UKLTD-025046

(9) Replies

Hi @Sriharsha 

Could you please provide more details on the issue you are facing:

1. What version of AdminStudio are you on?

2. Do you see any error while activating AdminStudio. If yes, please share a screenshot of the error.

I suggest you report a support case by navigating to Support > Open New Case. From the support case, we will be able to validate the entitlement associated with your account.

Team,

1. What version of AdminStudio are you on?

2. Do you see any error while activating AdminStudio. If yes, please share a screenshot of the error.

-All existing 6 renewed licensed machine, Adminstudio is not launching

-

Harsha.

'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'
Please copy Namana Devi Ram Prasad (Europe - iCORE-CIS) namana.prasad@wipro.com for all queries and clarifications.
'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'

Need assistance at the earliest as we are unable to use all existing 6 renewed licenses(Adminstudio not launching in all 6 machines) and it is impacting us.

Request to please "namana.prasad@wipro.com", to all communications on this.

I have reached out to namana.prasad@wipro.com requesting more details.

Thank you, details are been provided by namana.prasad@wipro.com. Request to please assist to resolve ASAP on priority as our delivery are impacted due to unavailability of Adminstudio.

Below contact can be reachable for meeting/screensharing

namana.prasad@wipro.com : +91-8884053088

@Sriharsha - posting publicly in the Flexera Community like this is a way to connect with other users of AdminStudio to share knowledge and insights. Other users may be able to share with guidance and ideas if you have a specific error message or something like that which you are seeking to troubleshoot.

However for a situation like you're describing here when you are looking for a "license reset", I would suggest that you reach out to Flexera. See the following page for information on how to do that: Contact Flexera support.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
Thank you.

Unable to open a new case from my login and addressed this issue with Flexera support DL on last Friday itself. As it is impacting our delivery, trying to reach all possible ways to get the issue resolved at the earliest.
[cid:image001.png@01D89A80.4AA1F8D0]

-
Harsha
+91-9886368665

I have associated your Community user account with your organization so that you should now be able to open a case with Flexera Support using the Support > Open New Case menu option. You may need to sign out of the Flexera Community and sign in again for the changes to be picked up so this will work.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)