cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! My name is spruha shah (spruha_shah@vanguard.com). We are going under server migration for adminstudio so need someone from the migration team to help me and stay on the loop with us regarding this. 

(8) Replies
bkelly
By
Flexera Alumni

Moving the database should be straight forward. I'm not certain what kind of help you are seeking, but if you are looking for assistance with moving an AdminStudio database I suggest opening a support ticket to help answer questions, or to request the help of our services group for hands-on assistance. 

Hello, 

I need to open a ticket with the support on this migration. My request is pretty simple and straightforward. Currently our admin studio platform in production environment is stable and working as expected. We want to make sure that it stays stable like this even after the server migration. 

Can you send me a link of where i have to open a ticket and what i need to do to open a ticket. 

Thanks

spruha96
spruha96
Pilgrim
‎Aug 22, 2019 12:14 PM
Re: Migration
Hello,

I need to open a ticket with the support on this migration. My request is pretty simple and straightforward. Currently our admin studio platform in production environment is stable and working as expected. We want to make sure that it stays stable like this even after the server migration.

Can you send me a link of where i have to open a ticket and what i need to do to open a ticket. Please keep in mind that we dont want flexera to move any database or servers. Our company is doing the migration on its own but we want to make sure that everything from the vendor side is fine when we do that.

Use the "Get Support" menu at the top of the page. A quick video is offered here:

When i click on "Get Support" i only see one option which is "Contact Information"

Hi Spruha96 - It sounds like your community account isn't associated with your company.  It looks like we have a few companies with Vanguard in their name. Can you send me the full name of your company? I'll get the information set-up in our database asap

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
One of my team members account is setup right as he sees the "Open a new case" option.
Company: Vanguard - SDE TOOLS Team
This is extremely helpful - thank you! I've added your company to your profile. Can you sign back in and see if you have access? I hope the migration is going well!
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.