cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues connecting to App Portal from AS

See attached for the error I am getting. All of my FSG information looks correct, and I can run a test which confirms they are all talking, but when I run the Sync, it fails looking for the App Portal WEB service URL. Any ideas? I know there could probably be a million things to look at.

(3) Replies
Alpesh
By
Flexera Alumni
Hi,

Most likely, you have some new Windows Updates installed on your machine, that would be causing this. Please read this article and try removing the Windows Updates mentioned here on the AdminStudio machine --> https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2016/04/29/sha1-deprecation-roadmap/#8yDbOsRUKCtxlSCB.97.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
Thanks for the suggestion, but doesn't look like that fixed the issue.
Alpesh
By
Flexera Alumni
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. It could be that some other windows updates are also causing this issue. So, please try removing the Windows updates that may have been installed recently since this stopped working. Or try from a different Virtual machine, where you do no have all the Windows Updates installed.

If you have a support plan, please open up a support case with us, and our team can help you with this issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!