cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Adminstudio SQL DB to customize the report

Hi,

I have setup ACT and configured the test cases that i need to run. I would like to export the SQL report so that I may customize the report as per my client requirements. Is this possible to do? Which database tables would I need to export?

(3) Replies

Go to "Object Explorer", find the server database you want to export to mycsulb Excel. Right-click on it and choose "Tasks" > "Export Data" to export table data in SQL. Then, the SQL Server Import and Export Wizard tellgamestop welcome window pop up.

Not quite what i was looking for .It's a huge database. I conducted some compatibility tests for Windows 10 and wanted the status reports from these but there are so many tables and no information available on which ones are relevant.  I'm able to connect to the DB but there is no information available on what each table does and locating the relevant tables has become a very difficult task. 

Hi Rajesh,

For this query, there is already a case created and I have replied back to the case with the information I am looking for, which will help me to look into your issue further.

Could you please provide me the information or let me know your availability, so that I can schedule a meeting for the same.

Thanks,