cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DoCustomAutomatedTask

I'm trying to implement a Custom Automated Task step. I have the step using the default CustomAutomatedTaskStatus.aspx page. I'm trying to add some login via IPlugin for this event, however, the DoCustomAutomatedTask event never seems to fire. I have other things working fine using IPlugin, but the Custom Automated Task step doesn't seem to trigger the DoCustomAutomatedTask function at all. Based on what the user guide says, it seems as though this function should get called when that step is initiated.

I'm also using the, mostly stock, test IPlugin found in the webroot directory.

I think I'm missing something obvious, but I'm missing what it is. Any words of wisdom?
(1) Reply
Cignapkg wrote:
I'm trying to implement a Custom Automated Task step. I have the step using the default CustomAutomatedTaskStatus.aspx page. I'm trying to add some login via IPlugin for this event, however, the DoCustomAutomatedTask event never seems to fire. I have other things working fine using IPlugin, but the Custom Automated Task step doesn't seem to trigger the DoCustomAutomatedTask function at all. Based on what the user guide says, it seems as though this function should get called when that step is initiated.

I'm also using the, mostly stock, test IPlugin found in the webroot directory.

I think I'm missing something obvious, but I'm missing what it is. Any words of wisdom?

I have no idea about this issue, but sort of advice, you can send an email to the admin for you to solve your issues.. The admin will reply to you, am pretty sure..
Top Kudoed Authors