cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting created folders if an application is closed

anyone have a process for cleaning up the associated folder created with an app if an app is deleted from WFM?
(8) Replies
Hi There,

I believe this was a known issue fixed in WFM 5.1. From the release notes:

--

IOA-000052002 - When an Application Request is deleted, the files in its associated File Share folder are now also deleted.

In previous releases of Workflow Manager, when an Application Request was
deleted, files that had been uploaded to that Application Request’s file share
folder were not deleted. This issue has been resolved.

--

If this is still happening, please reach out to our support team to re-open the bug. They may also have a workaround available (although myself, I do not).
I apologize; this was assuming you were on WFM 5.1. If you are not, the upgrade should fix it for you.

Thanks,
Cary, the consultant installed 5.0 for us, we upgraded it to 5.1, and now we are seeing all sorts of issues. Pretty much WFM is not working. I have a plethora of tickets out, I am going to uninstall and reinstall 5.1 clean and hoping that clears up our issues.

any links to what 5.2 fixes and when this will be available for release?
I imagine Workflow Manager 5.2 was released today to coincide with the release of AdminStudio 10.0. (the two share the same sql database + schema).

I'm still looking for officially published release notes on both products.

Cheers,
Criag
Hi,

Thanks for this, I've reviewed the release notes for WFM 5.2 but there are no details of any fixes in this version. Are there any further details available?

Thanks,
Craig
Alpesh
By
Flexera Alumni
Hi Craig,

There are not major changes with WFM, other than the fact that installer and the product itself works on a 64-bit system and also it works with higher versions of .Net rather than only .Net 2.0, as it was the case earlier.

Thanks!
Hi Alpesh,

The release notes for WFM 5.2 list no Resolved Issues at all but I think there are some, because when looking through the AdminStudio 10.0 Release Notes for Resolved Issues some of them apply to WFM.

This leads me to believe there may be more undocumented fixes in WFM 5.2 that I've not managed to find yet!

Thanks,
Craig

• IOA-000059707 Unable to enter a hyphen “-” character in user name or email fields.
  • IOC-000070700 Request for better upload logging for file uploads.
  • IOC-000063076 Branching with a non-required Single Selection causes exception on edit data.