cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command line options in Response Transform

I'm using Admin Studio 9.01 and I have entered multiple commands in the command line properties window of tuner. When the exe. runs after hitting create it still asks me for options I want set in the command line properties. When I finish creating the .mst, the properties are no passed through either. Am I doing something wrong?:(
(1) Reply
leshon wrote:
I'm using Admin Studio 9.01 and I have entered multiple commands in the command line properties window of tuner. When the exe. runs after hitting create it still asks me for options I want set in the command line properties. When I finish creating the .mst, the properties are no passed through either. Am I doing something wrong?:(

Hi there,

There's a couple of possibilities as to why this doesn't get picked up here. The response transform functionality works off of a 'snapshot' of the property table before and after parsing the UI sequence.

--If the commandline properties get applied too early, they might not show up as a change.

--Potentially, the problem is with what you're setting. Please see:

http://kb.flexerasoftware.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=Q113526

Regardless, placing properties on the commandline can be manually duplicated by just adding them to the Property table when editing the transform with Tuner or InstallShield.